Monday, March 22, 2010

THANK YOU!!

Well...

As you may have guessed, or if you can read my thermometer to the left, I have reached - nay, exceeded! - my goal! Thanks to each of you, my lofty goal of raising $1,500 was reached on Friday of last week. A very, very big THANK YOU to each of you who donated to help this cause. I know you won't regret it. As for me, I could not be more excited about this, and the realization that this is actually happening! I leave for my trip in a 8 weeks and 3 days - until then, I will keep y'all interested in my basically starting over training. As unfortunate as it is, some major setbacks have caused me to get way behind in my half marathon training - the way it stands right now, I doubt I will be running the Nashville half. I will keep you up to date with the goings-on of that. For now, the 33rd Annual Cooper River Bridge Run is this weekend here in Charleston, and 2 very dear friends are coming to town for it - Boe from ATL and Beckecky from Charlotte. So excited for their visits!!

Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment